Re: Concept Camaro

and
extent)
very
Its all in the marketing...todays kids are so stupid and ignorant they will buy a fresh piece of shit if its wrapped in shiny paper and sprayed down with perfume. Its all in the marketing ...take for instance rap music which really isnt music at all but a bunch of ignorant people on stage grabbing they balls and spewing senseless rhymes acting borderline retarded...but...look at how its marketed and who its marketed to and how many people buy it..yep its all in the marketing.

The 'kids' are those from 25-35... while oldsters like the new mustang, it has to sell to a younger demographic and the Camaro/TA's dropped out because they forgot to sell a 'base car'. There may be a 'young single woman buyer' base for the Mustang, that remains to be seen.
But can you imagine that Camaro with a v-6 in it?
They still havent learned the lesson.
you pay..DEAL with it!