Re: DC....Re: (Thamas Moates)

Just another know it all that blubbers how he knows everything about everything and knows very little about anything. Don't waist your time on him. I would switch mechanics (-: just my opinion

Reply to
Bob K

Just another know it all that blubbers how he knows everything about everything and knows very little about anything. Don't waist your time on him. I would switch mechanics (-: just my opinion

Reply to
Thomas Moats

I simply asked for help and you responded like an ass hole

I did not complain i got ripped off....you stated i did.

If you know nothing about a subject you should let some post that does

Most of your posts are nothing but arguementative.]

I'm sure most would agree

any comments group?

Reply to
Bob K

I simply asked for help and you responded like an ass hole

No I made a simple statement 1 that you should not use HTML which more than one person said the same. 2 change mechanics, which also more than one person said the same. Nothing more nothing less.

I did not complain i got ripped off....you stated i did.

You seem to have trouble understaning, I stated you got ripped off, not that you complained.

If you know nothing about a subject you should let some post that does

I know plenty of the subject. You have a 90 Town Car. The AC is fully VACUUM CONTROLLED, thus called ATC short for Automatic Temperature Control, meaning, and I'll type slow so that you can understand. There is no, zip, nada, none control module any where on the car that operates the AC. That is how I knew you got ripped off, how can the "mechanic" and I'll put it in quotes for you....... "My mechanic has trouble shooted and replaced...The brain or control module under hood near blower box..checked all fuses..replaced the in-dash conrtols....he told me he replaced a computer box that was located in the trunk on the pasanger side.traced all wires still no heater/ac operation.pleas help!"

When the car does not have all the stuff he "changed"? Simple, he can't, you got ripped off. So the advice still stands change mechanics. You may go back to you hole now.