Re: Decoding VIN 4th position problem

I was just at the post office. Guess what I saw in their parking lot? Chevy Venture vans. They even had US Gov't license plates. I guess AM General and
Ford are not the only vendors selling vehicles to the USPS.
Jeff
What is your point, my reference was to mail delivery vehicles? Next time you see your delivery man in you city, look at the back of the vehicle. If they are in fact mail delivery vehicles they will not display a state or government license plate.
Cops can be seen driving all kinks of cars, trucks and SUVs, as well, but that does not mean they are certified police vehicles.
You of course can believe whatever your choose.
mike