Re: Design the world's best range of autos for $250 Billion?

> Our cars remain a century behind aviation in every respect.

Enough, right there, to make me want to get you down and beat the snot out of you...

Nothing beats a throwaway line to make a point for the self-righteous shortsighted ass-hole! Never mind it's ridiculous if it makes your point, eh?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

THat's probably why all small consumer aircraft are still using *carburated* engines, because it's more reliable that way.

I wouldn't want an injector to fail at 25,000 thousand feet :)

Reply to
El Bandito

That's about to become a thing of the past... the FAA will, by years end, approve two new small jets for about $1M US which carry 4-6 people, and another will likely be approved next year. Short runway friendly, fuel economical, etc.

Reply to
Spike