Re: Detroit stuff IS crap

Can't prove that by me. I switched from buying Toyota/Lexus back in 1999 because if a bad dealer. Every one of the domestics I have owned since then
have been just as good or better than any of the Toyota/Lexus I ever owned. The only real difference is the Toyota/Lexus costs me a lot more to buy and maintain.
mike

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 15:44:23 -0400, "Mike Hunter"

No one believes you. Give it up.
What do you know about new cars, your only buy used cars? I could not care less what your chose to believe, or where you chose to spend your money. What I do know is I have not had a bad car, foreign or domestic, and I've learned I do not need to spend an extra 20% or 30% to buy a Toyota or Lexus to get a good reliable vehicle ;)
mike

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 20:37:16 -0400, "Mike Hunter"

As history has revealed, you lack the adequate information before you respond. Although true that I've purchased many used cars. I have bought plenty of brand new cars. Most recently they include my wife's RX330, my GS430, a Sienna, and most recently a Celica.
I assisted friends in buying the ES330, Infiniti G35, a 4Runner, and a Camry.
Be careful when you remove your foot from your mouth.
Why then do you make blanket statements that domestic manufacturers are not making good vehicle today if you have not owned one? I have not owned a foreign or domestic car that was not trouble free. What I do know is the domestics I currently buy cost me a lot less to buy and maintain than Toyotas and Lexus' I formerly owned, but I don't condemn those the chose to buy them .
mike