Re: Detroit stuff IS crap

Why are you worrying about what the worker get. The workers in foreign plants and in the US plants that assemble foreign cars get less but the foreign cars cost more, not less. You should ask you local Toyota dealer
why they do not pass along some of the money they save on labor and the cheaper imported parts saving on to their customers.
mike
(Brent P) wrote:

On Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:05:24 -0400, "Mike Hunter"

As many or more "imported" parts on American brands as on Japs. Just had to change the ignition coil on my daughter's Neon. The ORIGINAL coil, which I removed, said "made in China". If it wasn't original it was dealer replacement, because until my daughter bought it from my sister it was always dealer serviced .