Re: Drive shaft/differential?

actually bob, i do, but sometimes its fun to bait the little asshole . the

> point i was trying to convey was just that, that he is an idiot, and the > origional poster should not listen to anything he says. i am still waiting > for 1 fact to back up his drivle.

Bozo won't offer up any facts, he seems to think posts like: you faled lmfao I got me a red sele lmfao you go girl lmfao huricane ast

will somehow prove his point. I guess if he's trying to prove what an idiot he is, he's been very succesful. Bob

Reply to
Bob

bwhahahahahahahahaha

i am still waiting for the bait