Re: eBay: 2005 NY YANKEES Ford Mustang convertible

Ford Mustang Forums http://snipr.com/mustangforums
"...If I had unlimited funds I would buy that car just to blow it up...."
"The sad thing is, this is #57 of 60. What a waste of 60 Mustangs."
"Dude, someone here agree with me that if you are cruising around in that, you are going to get a brick thrown through it by a Met fan, or someone else?"
"That is the finest stripe job I have ever seen! They probably should have only made 26 of them though. One for each ring! They should have also put all the world championship years on it too. But they probably wouldn't all fit. Maybe they'll do an F350 crew cab so we can get it all on there next time. Go Yanks!
Ed wrote:

A Met fan? I don't think the opera crowd cares about branding on cars.
Maybe a Red Sox fan would do it, though.
Jeff

It would be wise to stay out of the greater metropolitan Boston area with this automobile.