Re: Energy Bill Has Only Half a Tank

Cars will have to shed half their weight. That means aluminum alloys, carbon fibre, plastics, smaller glass panels, to name a few. Even the slightest grade or acceleration causes my instantaneous mpg to drop
precipitiously because I'm carrying so much dead weight.
Modern cars do pretty well on flat roads at moderate, steady speeds. Any other operating parameters kills mgp for the simple reason is they're twice as heavy as modern technology can make them.
Il mittente di questo messaggio|The sender address of this non corrisponde ad un utente |message is not related to a real reale ma all'indirizzo fittizio|person but to a fake address of an di un sistema anonimizzatore |anonymous system Per maggiori informazioni |For more info https://www.mixmaster.it
Why do you switch names when responding to your own posts?