Re: Escape Hybrid audio system

I have a hybrid with the nav option. The changer is under the passenger seat. (One CD can go in the in-dash part if a navigation CD isn't loaded.) I've had no skipping at all.
I didn't want the navigation system, btw, but had to take what I could get. But it turns out to be very, very useful. -- Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA snipped-for-privacy@alum.mit.edu
Jim Chinnis wrote:

passenger seat. (One CD can go in the in-dash part if a navigation CD isn't loaded.) I've had no skipping at all.

could get. But it turns out to be very, very useful.
Jim,
Thanks for the response. Have you considered getting satellite radio installed in your vehicle? If so, how have you thought going about it?
Jon

Sorry--haven't thought about it at all. -- Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA snipped-for-privacy@alum.mit.edu