Re: Escape Hybrid audio system

"Jon" wrote in part:

I have a couple of questions about the sound system in the new hybrid >Escape: > >1. Where is the CD loader for the Audiophile option located? > >2. Are there any issues with the cd player skipping in cold weather? I >currently drive a 2002 Pathfinder (lease ending soon), in which the >6-cd front loader will ALWAYS skip in cold weather.

I have a hybrid with the nav option. The changer is under the passenger = seat. (One CD can go in the in-dash part if a navigation CD isn't = loaded.) I've had no skipping at all.

I didn't want the navigation system, btw, but had to take what I could = get. But it turns out to be very, very useful.

-- Jim Chinnis Warrenton, Virginia, USA snipped-for-privacy@alum.mit.edu

Reply to
Jim Chinnis

passenger seat. (One CD can go in the in-dash part if a navigation CD isn't loaded.) I've had no skipping at all.

could get. But it turns out to be very, very useful.

Jim,

Thanks for the response. Have you considered getting satellite radio installed in your vehicle? If so, how have you thought going about it?

Jon

Reply to
Jon

Sorry--haven't thought about it at all.