Re: EXCUSE ME>>WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD?

Look at it this way.... at least it keeps the NG busy. Nuthin' like a little controversy to make folks speak up....

Blanca opined in

news: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

> > Greetings > > > > I posted the pictures yesterday on how to fix the Ford radio. Today I > > get a email from a "lawyer" saying that he has a client the did the > > repair and it burned up his car and apartment. > > > > Right off I'm thinking that it is a hoax so I go to check the owner of > > the domain that the message was sent from "bernstein-siler-law.com". > > > > I then go check the owner of the domain that sells the info to fix your > > radio and guess what, they are the SAME person. > > > > See the letter here... > >
> What a low life...> > > > Billy Menasco > > > > AM I having a geezer brain fart or is the ISSUE here a threat from attorney > who also rep's a guy who charges for the same information? > > I dont see what freedom of information on the net has to do with anything. > > If some guy wants to charge for fix-info, that's his business and doesnt make > him a scum-bag. You dont have to pay for it. > > If he sic's his attorney on someone else, however, that provides the same > info for nothing, whether or not it ended up with damages, THAT makes him a > scumbag! > > I would ask for particulars, do some research and if the claim he makes is > scurrilous, get a lawyer of your own and sue the sum'bitch for harassment. > > Meantime, you DID put a disclaimer on, along with your info, didnt you? > > > -- > - Yes, I'm a crusty old geezer curmudgeon.. deal with it! -
Reply to
Jim Warman

I belive the reason that he was called that was because he sent me an email message posing as a lawyer.

This is probably not the first time that he has sent a email posing as a lawyer because the lawfirm domain name was registerd back in June 04.

I searched, and back on May 2002 he was offering to post the repair info.

See the post here...

Billy

Reply to
Blanca

Interesting.

"Here's the directions that helped me...Good Luck:" "Thanks to Everett Cotton for the posting these directions (which in posted from someone else)."

So D. Harrison sells directions that were posted by someone else, who found them posted by someone else...

Reply to
Colibri

Colibri opined

That IS interesting .. and a little disturbing

Given all this... it seems this guy may have a little problem with reality

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic