Re: EXCUSE ME>>WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD?

Look at it this way.... at least it keeps the NG busy. Nuthin' like a little controversy to make folks speak up....

Backyard Mechanic wrote:

I belive the reason that he was called that was because he sent me an email message posing as a lawyer.
This is probably not the first time that he has sent a email posing as a lawyer because the lawfirm domain name was registerd back in June 04.
I searched, and back on May 2002 he was offering to post the repair info.
See the post here... http://tinyurl.com/63lhq
Billy
Blanca wrote:

Interesting.
"Here's the directions that helped me...Good Luck:" <snip> "Thanks to Everett Cotton for the posting these directions (which in posted from someone else)."
So D. Harrison sells directions that were posted by someone else, who found them posted by someone else...
Colibri opined

That IS interesting .. and a little disturbing
Given all this... it seems this guy may have a little problem with reality