Re: F-150 Problem Problem

I would think more along the lines of a fusible link. You have no power whatsoever? Horn? Brake lights? Anything at all? Those items should all have power regardless of the condition of the ignition switch. If you have
absolutely no power, I'd go for fusible link over near the starter solenoid/relay on the fender or the cables that link from battery to the solenoid. Everything gets it's power fromt hat point.
-Steve

Also, even though those battery connections may be tight - Are they clean and corrosion free?

Yeah, the battery terminals are cleaned and tight. Stupid question though... if the fusible link went would it cause everything to shut off all the sudden? Wouldn't it be a more gradual shut down? Thanks.
Mac

Nope. A fuseable link is like a plain fuse.. blows all at once.
Carl

Sounds like there is no juice at all. Check the other ends of cables. I had a semi do this very thing, the positive cable had come loose at starter.