Re: Fiesta starting problem

the fault is due to the auto choke system. If you unplug the water temperature sensor underneath the inlet manifold the car will start imediately. Then stop
the engine and plug the sensor back on and you will be amazed that the car starts with no problem.
I have not found the reason, but on my duaghters car I have put a switch in series with one of the wires to the sensor. This means that if the car fails to start she can switch the sensor off strat the car and then just switch it back on with out stopping the engine and also means she does not even have to open the bonnet.
If anyone knows why this should work I would be interested.