Re: Ford knows how to keep those darkies in line and make a profit!

message

What you say may be or not be truth. However, your choice of words and your manner of expressing your belief simply work to render your statement distasteful, display your lack of command of the English language, and illuminates your ignorance. Go away and stay!!!!!!!!!! DaveD

wrote Re Re: Ford knows how to keep those darkies in line and make a profit!:

So distasteful, ungrammatical and (subjectively) "ignorant" speech precludes its expression? Don't let the Supreme Court hear you say that. They might disagree.

Actually, what I said was - that the manner of expression and the terms in which the expression further highlighted the ignorance of the poster. Not even touching upon the content of the drivel... As far as the SC goes - I believe they would agree with me. Of course it would be a 5-4 split decision!!!!!
DaveD

Where's Dozy, Beaky, Mick and Titch?
--
Clive