Re: Ford Loses Record $12.7 Billion in '06

Copyrighted material deleted.
I would like to see you do better. Ford is saddled with legacy costs that its foreign competitors don't have, like pension and health care costs and stupid union rules.
GM and the old Chrysler Corp aren't do much better.
And Ford is coming out with some pretty nifty cars.
Jeff

They sure need to. Still nothing to replace the Tarus SW. How about a Fusion SW?

You mean the Edge? What is that if it isn't a modern "station wagon" (these days they are "Crossovers").
Ed

The Edge isn't the SW I want. Yes it's a crossover which has the disadvantage of weight and height I don't want.