Re: Ford Loses Record $12.7 Billion in '06

Congratulations Bill Ford, and the Ford Board, for turning an American

> Icon into scrap metal with poor engineering, styling, quality and product > mix decisions. The folks on the floor are stuck with it while you float > down on your golden parachutes. > > R.I.P. Ford Motor Company. > > Ford Loses Record $12.7 Billion in '06 >

Copyrighted material deleted.

I would like to see you do better. Ford is saddled with legacy costs that its foreign competitors don't have, like pension and health care costs and stupid union rules.

GM and the old Chrysler Corp aren't do much better.

And Ford is coming out with some pretty nifty cars.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

They sure need to. Still nothing to replace the Tarus SW. How about a Fusion SW?

Reply to
who

You mean the Edge? What is that if it isn't a modern "station wagon" (these days they are "Crossovers").

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White

The Edge isn't the SW I want. Yes it's a crossover which has the disadvantage of weight and height I don't want.

Reply to
who