Re: Ford Mondeo seat belts

Steve Connor opined in

So... taken by the "professional" shop, again.
I suspect you are right. NOW take it back to them and insist they make it right. Should be at no charge... that's the ONE bright side to this.
Oh, FIRST use an indelible marker as far down the belt as you can reach. MAke a tiny but traceable "brand" on it.

belt
125
reel
I was in an accident in my 1999 Contour and the drivers belt buckle failed. Fred