re ford part for ford focus

looking to replace windshield where is the best place to go

Auto glass in our area is a pretty competitive market... both dealerships and glass shops can offer varying qualities of workmanship.
For your area I would suggest asking friends, family and coworkers for their experiences. It is too easy to install a windshield improperly reseulting in water leaks and other concerns.
For the windshield itself, beware of counterfeits.... Carlite is the "official" supplier of glass products for Ford and PPG also offers a very good quality piece. Ask your installer what they use... if you are unsure, there will be a "brand" near one corner of the glass.
HTH.

On Sun, 01 May 2005 17:41:59 GMT, "Jim Warman"

lmfao installin a windshield brainsurgery lmfao u go girl

I also recomment the quality replacemnet part. I once used Safelite and it cracked after about a week with OEM glass.
On Sun, 1 May 2005 13:08:52 -0400, "tammy keays"

focu=junk time to junk the POS
hurc ast