re ford part for ford focus

looking to replace windshield where is the best place to go

Reply to
tammy keays

Auto glass in our area is a pretty competitive market... both dealerships and glass shops can offer varying qualities of workmanship.

For your area I would suggest asking friends, family and coworkers for their experiences. It is too easy to install a windshield improperly reseulting in water leaks and other concerns.

For the windshield itself, beware of counterfeits.... Carlite is the "official" supplier of glass products for Ford and PPG also offers a very good quality piece. Ask your installer what they use... if you are unsure, there will be a "brand" near one corner of the glass.

HTH.

Reply to
Jim Warman

ask yourself WHY focu=junk time to junk the POS

hurc ast

Reply to
c3p0000

lmfao installin a windshield brainsurgery lmfao u go girl

Reply to
c3p0000

I also recomment the quality replacemnet part. I once used Safelite and it cracked after about a week with OEM glass.

Reply to
scott_z500