Re: Ford Ranger/Mazda truck question

Sounds like a winner. Lessee - exact same platform, built on same line, you like Rangers.... so.... Only thing i can see that MIGHT vary is the body steel quality.
But you're in the south, outside the salt belt.

Make a chalk mark on the belt... bet you find the 'squeak' relates to a belt revolution. And the pulleys make many rev's per that one, right?
Which usually means that it got coolant on it.
you pay..DEAL with it!