Re: Foreign cars pass Big 3. but not on a steep grade

You are free to believe whatever you wish, I will not waste my time doing homework for a fool ;)

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

So that's why you don't do your own homework. ;-)

I mean you never did your homework to back your claim that the first digit of the VIN has anything to do with how much US content a vehicle has. And when I did my homework, I found that you were making a fool of yourself. Now you have confirmed it.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

(...)

That's fine. It's not my top priority either. In fact, I don't own any of the Toyotas I named. It is a big deal for many people, however. I just wanted to point out that the domestic makes seem utterly uncompetitive on this important criteria, alienating a major market segment. I think it's remarkable that even the subcompact and compact cars from *all* the domestic makes are such underperformers in the MPG department.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Wong