Re: fuel injectors for ford escort sport

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 23:46:45 -0000, Homer wrote:

Do take note of such things. A few days ago I was discussing Escort options with steve, and we couldn't agree on what did or did not exist. Eventually we realized he was talking about the UK market but I had a US Escort. Quite a different beast, it turns out.
-D
--
A wise servant will rule over a disgraceful son,
and will share the inheritance as one of the brothers.