Re: fuel injectors for ford escort sport

Just noticed he's in Africa so it might be something that was never > sold in the UK.

Do take note of such things. A few days ago I was discussing Escort options with steve, and we couldn't agree on what did or did not exist. Eventually we realized he was talking about the UK market but I had a US Escort. Quite a different beast, it turns out.

-D

Reply to
Derrick 'dman' Hudson