Re: Gas Tank Fill Location All Wrong

You're likely to get yourself killed for doing that... gas stations are one-way and nobody's happy about some dickhead cutting in the wrong way. I have no qualms in forcing someone who tried that back out of the station with my front bumper.
Paul Johnson wrote:
<...>

What an idiot. Do you really think it is that important that you confront someone who is trying to get fuel to push him or her out of the way?

In situations where someone would need to back into a gas station, especially given that they're usually one-way operations, someone backing in would be cutting in front of someone who probably has been waiting for some time to get gas. I, for one, have about as much compassion for people who are that big of an impatient asshole as I do for a mosquito biting me.

And you tell the other poster that he's likely to get himself killed...
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net