Re: Global Peace Campaign

Does this mean you don't want me to kill people and blow things up any

>more? Damn, *that's* no fun.

It's OK to start wars to protect the peace if you are a pacifist, just like it's OK to shoot people to prevent gun violence if you support gun-control :-(

So become a pacifist if you want to kill people and blow things up.

And then you can spam people on Usenet, too. Remember, the ends justify the means. So if your ends are truly noble then you can justify selling your soul to the devil. Right?

Reply to
Rex Tincher

You've been listening to Karl Rove again haven't you? :)

Reply to
F.H.

If we all stop posting on this thread, it will sink to the bottom.

Karl (still >

Reply to
karl haas