Re: GM's Butt buddies

GM and Ford are closing mostly their older plants that are not equipped to build the newer more flexible chassis. Nobody would want them

mike hunt

> What I see as a more likely scenario is Toyota taking over some of GM or > Ford's excess production capacity in the next 3 or 4 years. > > -- > > Ray O > (correct punctuation to reply) >
Reply to
Mike Hunter

Actually, I was thinking more in terms of the real estate where the plants are located and the available workforce. You and I agree that nobody would want an obsolete production line.

Reply to
Ray O

Nor will many want to buy an old polluted piece of real estate. ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter