Re: GM's Butt buddies

GM and Ford are closing mostly their older plants that are not equipped to build the newer more flexible chassis. Nobody would want them
mike hunt

Actually, I was thinking more in terms of the real estate where the plants are located and the available workforce. You and I agree that nobody would want an obsolete production line.
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)