Re: GM's Butt buddies

I guess that would depend on where one lives, don't you think? I know of two in my neighborhood and I also see one of the Cadillac version that sells
for $100,000, the name of which escapes me at the moment, running up around Wilmington ;)

SLR - one of Cadillac's best kept secrets
--

Ray O
(correct punctuation to reply)