Re: GM's Butt buddies

I guess that would depend on where one lives, don't you think? I know of two in my neighborhood and I also see one of the Cadillac version that sells for $100,000, the name of which escapes me at the moment, running up around Wilmington ;)

>> GM vehicles such as their full sized pick-up trucks: full sized SUVs and >> best selling cars such as the Corvette. They could build those vehicles >> in >> their own factories. > > I can't remember the last time I saw a new Corvette on the road. If it is > one of their best sellers, I'd hate to see their worst. >
Reply to
Mike Hunter

SLR - one of Cadillac's best kept secrets

Reply to
Ray O