Re: Help save my 55 F100 truck from a fate worse than death. - DSC_0029m.jpg (0/1)

Wow... you guys gotta check that out...i was thinking it was just a restoration and was gonna quip on how I'd wanna restomod it.
Heh!
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Thu, 16 Mar 2006 03:46:41 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

No kidding, that looks sweet as hell|!
-LMB
The reason congressmen try so hard to get re-elected is that they would hate to have to make a living under the laws they've passed.
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.