Re: Highway Patrol officer helped slow a runaway Toyota Prius from 94 mph to a safe stop

Page 3 of 3
I am still trading my ford in for a tacoma.
Ever since i had a ford ranger, my taste for ford has been downhill. Recent events in my F150 have topped the cake.

Which is as anecdotal as my experience. I replaced a troublesome Tacoma after I got hit by someone running a red light, with a Ranger which has had no issues at all.
On 13/03/2010 5:11 AM, Picasso wrote:

My F150 is ace.
--
Politicians don't provide anything, the tax payers do.