Re: How do I get to the >>AIR FILTER ?? arrrgghgh! - MC

i have found that haynes manuals are really only good for lining the bottom

>of bird cages.

I beg to differ. They are hit or miss, but I only spent $5 on mine, so it's been well worth it. Obviously a better way to go are the Ford shop manuals. For owners of older cars, like mine, you might get lucky on eBay, but shipping won't be cheap, so it's going to cost a lot more than the cheap Haynes manual any way you look at it.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Findley