Re: How do I get to the >>AIR FILTER ?? arrrgghgh! - MC

I beg to differ. They are hit or miss, but I only spent $5 on mine, so it's been well worth it. Obviously a better way to go are the Ford shop manuals. For owners of older cars, like mine, you might get lucky on eBay, but shipping won't be cheap, so it's going to cost a lot more than the cheap Haynes manual any way you look at it.
"Many things that were acceptable in 1958 are no longer acceptable today.
My own standards have changed too." -- Freeman Dyson