Re: How does one get the name and address of the managing director of the Ford motor company?

On Wed, 05 Mar 2008 18:58:09 GMT, "alan holmes"
You ask nicely...
Allen Mulally, President and CEO, Ford Motor Cpmpany, 1 American Road, Dearborn, MI 48126
HTH... SteveL

Sorry, must have had my ugly face on when I asked this, will you please forgive me?

Thanks for that.
Alan