Re: How hard is replacement of 93 Taurus 3.0 Waterpump?

Depends on whether you've done FWD front-of-engine work before, i guess..
I thought it was pretty easy, considering the close quarters; check tensioners and idlers closely while you are at it. And this might be a good
time to replace your Alternator brushes while you have it loose
Go to autozone.com and click the maintenance section
Thanks for the info. I hadn't thought of the brushes, but at 112K miles sounds like a good thing to do.