Re: i hate ford, it's really bad car!

But no A/C? Do you want to fry in the summer? Where do you live? Alaska?

Reply to
Eastward Bound

opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

My wife's 95 Taurus just turned over 155kmiles.. and, with exception of a bad shock runs and drives as good as it did at 45k.. and that was like new

My 95 Bird just turned over 172kmiles.. the previous ran fine for 162 till it was wrecked

I just picked up a beater 92 Cougar for my son with 255kmiles on it for $450 WITH new tires... except it doesnt run or drive like a "beater", is solid and quick, uses no fluids.

You NEVER BEFORE could buy a car that rides and runs like that for 450 bucks

- EVER!!!! ESPECIALLY with power seats, working air, rear defrost power mirrors windows and locks. AND ALL WORK! AND no body rot!

My Brother's 91 Cutlass Ciera just rolled over 215,000... he's had some problems but nothing out of ordinary.

And I really AM a seasoned citizen... My first car was a 51 ford... 8 years old and considered an OLD car at the time.... and there were almost NO 15 y.o. cars still on the road then (1959).

The stuff you talk about is what I want... I like to drive and I like to enjoy the cars I drive.. You just want transportation... what are you doing on here?

So either you dont know how to find a bargain in a used car or you are totally full of shit.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic