Re: Instructional video on how to stop a runaway Toyota...

>> Derek Gee wrote: >>>> >>>>> >>>>>> This fellow knew what to do to bring his car to a screeching halt. >>>>> here are some videos - it should work with any car with a on-off >>>>> button >>>>> >>>>> How to stop a Car if the accelerator sticks Consumer >>>>> Reports/ABC

Really?! So that's why they write them. Here all this time I thought it was just to provide a place to put all that asinine legalistic CYA (i.e. It is potentially unsafe to back up without first looking behind the car).

Reply to
E. Meyer

Some people need to be told that.

Reply to