Re: Is Ford Running on Empty?

what exactly is your point, other than proving to us you know how to copy and paste????

What the hell is your point, Tom??? Other than proving that you can ass for no particular reason?
These are the kind of heads up I appreciate from the Usenet groups I frequent. I can't keep abreast of everything, and I appreciate people posting noteworthy on topic information here.
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>what exactly is your point, other than proving to us you know how to copy and paste????</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=