Re: Is the compensation number accurate or misleading?

aw, cut me some slack, will ya?? you ever try to do anything when you are older than dirt, it is pouring rain for 3 weeks straight, the truck is outside, and you have a ankle with

Top posting freak???? I'll have you know I ressemble that friggin' > remark..... About time you got some work done.... > > >> hey ya top posting freak. >> just want to let you know it finally stopped raining here long enough for >> me to get the bed off of the 2000 F350, and the new fuel pump in. >> >> thanks for the tips. you made the job alot easier. >> > > Top posting freak???? I'll have you know I ressemble that friggin' > remark..... About time you got some work done.... > > Now..... That should screw them up for a while.... >
Reply to
Tom