Re: Kicking Myself

Just saw Barret Jackson auction a Red 1969 Boss 429 for 325,000.00. With

> commissions that's going to be about 360,000.00.

Try more like $300,000. The person doing the selling pays the commission, not the buyer.

Of course, the seller had the option of selling the car without an auction, and saved the commission.

Jeff

Traded mine for a Blue 1970 Hemi Cuda. Should have kept both. > The short sightedness of youth. Who knew? > I remember seeing Boss 429 blocks etc piled behind my Wife's Uncle's > dealership, in Michigan. They would buy them and a few trips down the > strip blow them up. They would rev but didn't like it. Everybody like to > hear them roar and figured when it was screaming it had some revs left.
Reply to
Jeff