Re: Let's go BIRD HUNTING

Try some mild rubbing compound, or also scratch-out works pretty good(believe it or not). Erik D. '94 white lightning
Eastward Bound wrote:

I would go from the safest to the more dangerous.
First try a clay bar. If that does'nt work get some hand glaze...it should go away...
2 cents.
Serge

On 1 Jul 2003 15:04:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Eastward Bound) wrote:

Those friggn' birds can really cause a mess. I once parked my car under a large tree and when I came out two hours later, the WHOLE car was covered in purple birdshit from fender to fender. The birds had a purple berry shit-fest on my car. At first, I wasn't even sure it was my car since it was completely purple. I later found out that there were a few nests up in the tree.
Thankfully one of the homeowners in the area let me borrow his hose and a towel. Some of the shit left slight spots that seemed to be deep in the paint. Some rubbing with bug and tar cleaner got them out. Best of luck with your cleanup.