Re: looking for factory cd changer for 99 Taurus...

Better than factory! www.bought4less.com 100% plug in (5 minute installation) operates exactly like factory 3 year warranty price for the 97-2003 Taurus.... $239
you might buy something cheaper at a rummage sale or on eBay, but they don't sell NEW and with a 3 year warranty.
: Any ideas or good online stores that may carry it? : : Thanks, : : : Steve -- The Bluesman : : "I fear no Evil because I walk with Evil..."