Re: Meet your older and younger partner

"I love the Internet! It lets me free my younger, softer, more vulnerable, feminine side.." - Sgt Horace Grudy, Xenia OH Police Dept
;)
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic wrote:

Gotta love Google - when I viewed this message, the following ad came up with it:
Ohio Swinging Find Discreet Men & Women Online for Safe & Anonymous Adventures www.ashleymadison.com
I lived in OH for a while, never would have believed the Children of the Corn got up to this sort of thing.