Re: Message To America's Students: The War, The Draft, Your Future

why it is that in reading this stuff your writing about, would be like a chicken voting for col. sanders???
no war huh? this country fought england to be free. has fought most
major countries in it's 200 + years of existence and when it didn't have anyone else to fight, fought each other.
go ahead and think we are never going to be in another war.
remember, we didn't ask for our ships to be sunk at pearl harbor that were minding their own business. and we didn't ask for any airplanes to do a fly through at the twin towers either. and i suppose the civilian truck drivers that are being taken hostage are just out for a sunday cruise? but that's another story............
~ curtis
knowledge is power - growing old is mandatory - growing wise is optional