Re: More on the bailout

How does your opinion square with the fact GM outsells every one of the imports and Toyotas sales are down at a greater percentage than Fords sales?
LOL
competition is on and then an extra price to guess about C7
Now that everyone has forgot about the old seven eleven it is fun to bet on C7/C11 for GM and Chrysler

You seem to be all for GM and Chrysler going under. What do you think would happen to Ford if this were to happen? I'll give you a hint: You would have a hell of a time finding parts for your F-150.

Oh, don't I know it. And those damned Domestic cars only have FIVE cup holders! I mean, come on! Who can live with that little cup holders?