Re: MOT instruction sheet

Hi

> > Just wondering if anybody has a copy of the sheet the MOT guys use > when moting cars. > > Bill
Reply to
Whole Lotta Tom

sorry Tom you are having these problems - All I asked was did somebody have a MOT sheet I could look at, whats the problem in that? yes in was crossposted to all the relavant groups what problems are you having?

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Crossposting is heavily discouraged on Usenet. Many ISPs specifically forbid their users from doing it. Sorry you are having these problems.

Reply to
Whole Lotta Tom

WLT: its probably the first time Ive done it to this extent, I was trying to cover all motoring groups - can you give me a link where it says about crossposting. I'm having no problems I found what I wanted..are you still looking?...results do come in the end Bill

Reply to
Bill

You may want to consult your ISPs guidelines on newsgroup postings. Crossposting can be a great way for trolls (unfortunate humans who gain personal pleasure by disrupting the orderly operation of newsgroups by any means) to propagate their games. So, replying to a heavily crossposted post can start a troll on his way. That is why newsgroup users should look at the headers as they reply, in case a message is heavily crossposted. Also, as is the natural result of conversations, folks tend to get off topic. Conversations within crossposted post can often diverge from the topic into other areas that are not within the posting interests of some newsgroups receiving the messages. The messages continue, patience dwindles, arguments start and pretty soon you have inter-group flame fests.

Well, none of that happened here, so nevermind.

BTW, I am not search> WLT:

Reply to
Whole Lotta Tom