Re: Need Brake System Help

Hi, Thanks for the advice. I will check them out. I never did understand how those sensors worked, whether they were magnetic or what? Rich.

rotors
The
and go

well u might have a bad tone ring or speed sensor.. but the light never comes on i only see this happing with inital failure.. then the light comming on to disable abs and for the brake system to work ... w/o abs.. i'd have the car checked out or even just the abs system scaned...

new
real
after
activating