Re: Need program of DTSearch web 5.1

Pricing

Pricing is $199 for dtSearch Desktop; from $800 for dtSearch Network; from $2,500 for dtSearch Publish; and $999 per server (or $2,500 for a

3-server pack) for dtSearch Web and dtSearch Engine. Click here for more information. For complete developer pricing, including royalty-free options, please call 1-800-IT-FINDS or email snipped-for-privacy@dtsearch.com.

I have been looking for this program for a week now on he web if any one has

> it please e-mail me with the information on where to get it. > > Michael

begin 666 black_diamond.gif M1TE&.#EA!P`-`+,``/____#Q\>'BX]35UKF[O:RNL'M\?U966#@W."

Reply to
berkshire bill