Re: No OBD-II Output on E-150 w/ "Service Engine Soon" Light On?

Yes...that circuit is fused. I blew the fuse on my OBD II power circuit when using a power converter in the auxillary power port. Apparently my power port and the OBD II power circuit were wired in
series. I found the fuse by looking in the owner's manual.