Re: Odometer display visibility is intermittent

the cluster needs to be relaced. there's no back light servicable for the odometer as it is a sealed digital display module. you need to take it to the
ford dealership. That PATS anti- theft system is incorporated in to the HEC, Hybred Electronic Cluster. And they have to do a parameter reset on the new cluster and reprogram the PATS ignition keys, bring all the keys. They have to have two keys for them to program. you can't just program one key, for security reasons. Do you really care about the milage? I mean you're going to keep driving until you get there anyway right. Have you ever looked at the odometer and said nop that's too far I'm going back. Hey I'm thinking about moving to Arizona, you have a spare room? just think you're very own live in Certified Ford Technition named.... you guessed it, BOB! Why I'm getting acid reflux just thinking about it. TUMS time Peace Out, Bob