Re: OH BOY

IIRC, that light simply means that you have a fault in the ABS system, and will simply disable the ABS function. Brakes will function normally, otherwise. I'd suspect a problem with a VSS.
CJB

I have had this happen two times recently in different vehicles. Both times they were a little low on brake fluid.
-- "My grandpappy told my pappy that In My Day, Son, A Man Had To Answer For The Wicked That He'd Done."
Toby Keith and Willie Nelson

Thanks. What is VSS? and what IS IIRC?
I'm sorry. IIRC means If I Remember Correctly. VSS means Vehicle Speed Sensor.
I should have been more helpful.
CJB