Re: Oil use...

Don't understand why you lost that oil ?? Does the car do alot of idealing...running but not driving ??
I use only fords 5w20 in a oil change but I changed the air filter to a K
& N...Thinking or getting there oil filter as well next time...With each oil change I use half a bottle of Lukas special oil...sorry I can't spell the name right but most part stores have it...Very thick oil...helps the motor work better... $14-16 canadian per bottle and one bottle does 2 oil fills...
Check the site for K & N and they have a page that tells you the closest store that seels their products... /