Re: OK GUYS LISTEN

Why don't you just take it in to a small shop and have it looked at? Most places don't charge that much for diagnosis. My little shop that I go to charges $35. Then you might be able to get repaired.
Are you planning on fixing it yourself?

I have been to 5 different shops. All they want to do is replace this and then that I don't have that kind of money to spend with 3 kids. If I could find out what is wrong then fix it is all I ask. THANK YOU WOODY
Well it has been my exp. that the dealerships are usually a bad place to go. I recommend talking with friends and colleagues who have older cars and ask them where they go to have there repairs done and why. If you find a couple of people who are using the same shop with good results give them a go. Try your local paper and see if there are not any upstarting shops advertising. They maybe advertising for new mechanics etc.. I had found a new shop once and I will tell you that was the best exp. I have ever had with car repair.
Remember the independant shops live and die by word of mouth and good customer service.