Re: Ok, I'm open minded

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Ashton Crusher at snipped-for-privacy@moore.net wrote on 2/20/09 9:17 PM:

> I keep hearing how good Fords have gotten. >> >> Ok, I'm open minded.

get a diesel and run bio-fuel ... 80% reduction in green house toxic gas just by changing fuels .... AND Ford has the best fuel system out the door with a fuel heater, just put it in the tank and go for temperate areas. Cold weather operation would be D20 fuel instead of D99 fuel. If you are in Ice country ... have to run petroleum diesel until that freezes up in the Artic Circle.

Only suggest Diesel ... cause in the next snap down or Bush League Price up in fuel ... you can always bio-fuel it domestically.

Australia will be a salt water bio-fuel Exporter in two years if they like.

One Acre Pond of salt water bio diesel will make 330,000 miles of energy per year. In a 2 years bio-diesel is at $1 a gallon for ever.

Obama and his Bush League cabinet are not interested in such things as it makes a good life for you ... get you to bend over and take the Black Chenny up the arse abner style is much more fun for our Brokeback President.

sumbuddie peaking behind the curtain

:)

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane

What used Ford vehicle meets the OP's specs AND has a diesel engine?

Reply to
Happy Trails