Re: Ok, I'm open minded

in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com, Happy Trails at snipped-for-privacy@myplace.com wrote on 2/21/09 2:48 PM:

> >> get a diesel and run bio-fuel ... > > What used Ford vehicle meets the OP's specs AND has a diesel engine?

oh silly me thinking outside the box again :?

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane

I haven't been living in N. America most of the last 30 years, and I just thought there might be one I didn't know about.

The OP seemed to be concerned with up front costs, and even you, outside your box, knows that any diesel is going to have a much larger up front cost.

I'd have to suggest you were not thinking at all.

Reply to
Happy Trails