Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid

Your arguments would have more credibility if you took the time to use your spell-checker. THERE back yard should read "THEIR back yard" stifling is wrong too.
. many independent sourses agreea on that. also it is ...sources agree. Plus, you should cite your sources....

...subsidy
...dollar's
...debts...cheaper
...actual
...ability,
...their (again)

...you're
...nickel's
...Constitutional behavior
We are doomed as a Nation when ignorant rants like this purport to be rational discourse. Load up the 12 gauge with 00 buck. Things will be getting very interesting very soon.....

If this reader had spell check I would use it. but in usenet it is not a priority. It is not a formal debate. It is a quick exchance of ideas. KB
--
THUNDERSNAKE #9

Protect your rights or "Lose" them